About the design fee
design management and business reward
seki.design is charging the design fee (design management and business reward) with the standards listed below.
- The design fee is just a rough standard. It may change depending on the complexity of the design.
- The construction fee, which would be the base of the business reward would be the estimated construction fee when concluding the contract.
- We will redo the calculation of the final business reward by referring to the actual construction fee after all the operations are finished. We will balance the fee by the final price.
New constructions (housing)
Construction architectural area
tsubo (square meters)
(per 10 thousand yen / without tax)
- We would need to create documents when the floor area is over 45 tsubo (approx. 148.8).
- We would need to create documents on structure design / calculations, so the fee for structural calculation is required additionally (Estimation: for a normal housing, the structural calculation would be about 150,000yen / for special wood structure, steel structure, or an RC building, it would be about 300,000 yen or more).
- Commission charges for the application for confirmation and for the revenue stamps are required additionally (Estimation: from 80,000 yen).
- As for the design fees for clinics, condominiums, etc., please contact us.
Makeovers / constructions of the interiors
|Construction undertaking fee||
Design fee rate
(The rate against the construction undertaking fee)
|Apartments / housings||Offices / shops / restaurants|
|Up to 10,000,000 yen||12％–30％||9.00％|
More than 10,000,000 yen,|
less than 20,000,000 yen
|More than 20,000,000 yen||12％||Please contact us|
- If in need of the application for confirmation, such as seismic diagnosis or change of application, extra fee would be required (Estimation: from 700,000 yen).
At seki.design, we are providing consultation services regarding housings and architecture for free at all times. Please feel free to contact us by phone or from the button below (contact form).